Saturday 24 November 2012

Challenge 60......

Good morning everyone and welcome to a brand new A Gem of a Challenge,challenge..... 

Thank you to all of you who joined in with our last challenge it was lovely for the team to see so many of you and to see all your gorgeous creations we hope you will all join in with this challenge..



Now we would like to announce the Top 3 and the winner of the last challenge........


So our Top 3 in no particular order chosen by Sazzle are........


Beacarona








Please e-mail me(Mandy) at agemofachallenge@btinternet.com to claim your badge..... 


And the winner chosen by Random Org is......... 



Here are your random numbers:
82 
Timestamp: 2012-11-23 18:56:16 UTC


So that's you..... 




Please e-mail Janet at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com to claim your prize.....

Congratulations to you all.....

Now for our new Challenge this time Debbie is hosting and she has this fabulous theme for you all...


"PAPER PIECING"


This challenge will run from 8am 24 November until 6pm 7th December

The prize for the winner will be.....


4 Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability).....

And here is some inspiration for you all from The Pinks




















RIA




Happy Crafting,
Mandy & The Team




 Loading InLinkz ...

9 comments:

  1. Wow! I made the Top Three! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked my card.

    I love the cards that the DT have made this week, loads of inspiration.

    Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Top 3 position!

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found your challenge. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for picking my card as one of your Top3 and congrats to Beacarona & Daisychain as well!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grat challenge - I lurve paper piecing! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the DT creations. I also enjoyed paper piecing little Angel Jodie...cutie...luv annie



    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get the linky thing to work, so my card can be found here:
    http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.ca/2012/11/adore.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, just wanted to tell you, I loved this article.
    It was funny. Keep on posting!
    My site: how to download movies

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't get the linky to work. Here is mine: http://sherrys-crafty-corner.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-card-tilda-with-2-little-gifts.html

    Awesome cards from the DT.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..